Monday, October 25, 2010

Dresses, dresses, dresses

  At the moment, I'm trying to decide what in the world to wear to a wedding we have coming up in November. I'm hitting up Etsy, this vintage store called Modcloth and I had a gander at Sears too. So many favourites and so much to think about...also, a hubby who MIGHT not be all that enthused about me buying another dress. Thank goodness he loves me. After all, I just bought a new purse...oh, and ordered that jacket and nightie from Avon...and that yoga bag...and those shoes...
Hey, you gotta look good, right?



2 comments:

  1. ANOTHER dress Teresa!?!? Have fun shopping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one from Sears :) The one I wanted from Etsy was going to take far too long to arrive. I'll have to find another event to purchase that one for.....

    ReplyDelete